Media analytics is part science, and part art. The answers
quantitative, the findings qualitative. A creative process to
generate numerical results.
Analysts are part mathematician, part creative thinker and part resident expert who provide media research and performance insights in support of the buying and planning of Direct Response Television Advertising for Eicoff's clients.
Three major facets to the role include:
- Finding, aggregating, filtering and sorting information quickly and efficiently.
- Presenting information in a manner that is both easy for a lay-person to understand and quantitatively sound.
- Helping others use research and tools.
- The primary responsibility for the analyst will be to update the daily and weekly reporting for Eicoff's largest clients.
After becoming knowledgeable in the tools, the analyst will also be responsible for building additional dashboard
for new clients. (50%)
- Research projects and insights (50%). The Associate will be responsible for original research and analysis that
provides insights and adds value to the agency's largest clients.
- 1 to 3 years experience in similar/applicable position or marketing research-oriented degree.
- Bachelor Degree in Quantitative or Technical Field. Marketing/Advertising experience is not required.
- Strong Excel spreadsheet skills (sorting data, pivot tables, advanced functions, graphs)
- Strong analytical orientation
- Ability to present and explain technical material to a non-technical audience
- Additional desirable skills include statistics background (SPSS/SAS training), database programming (MySQL)
and/or computer programming skills.
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau or Qlik is also a plus, but not required