The positions responsibilities include planning, buying and tracking campaigns for our wide list of clients.
- Candidate will create media objectives and strategies.
- Develop client relationships and represent digital media in client engagements.
- Recommend channels, placements, targeting, KPI’s and budgets.
- Collaborate with other team leaders in account service, planning, research and creative.
- Develop buying and negotiating strategies for maximizing media dollars.
- Create media plan flowcharts and media buy authorizations.
- Manage media budgets.
- Explore and evaluate new opportunities.
- Develop and execute test and learn programs.
- Monitor ad tracking and trafficking services.
- Uses campaign data to optimize ad performance.
- Maintain relationship with publishers, networks, and agency partners.
- 2+ years of digital buying experience, preferably digital video buying.
- Ability to plan, buy and track campaigns for multiple clients.
- Experience with Nielsen XCR and knowledge of Adwords and YouTube TrueView.
- Knowledge of television buying is a plus but not essential.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong analytical skills.