Media Buyer - Digital Video
Eicoff is a full-service advertising agency and division of Ogilvy & Mather focused on direct response broadcast media. Founded in 1958 by Alvin Eicoff and located in downtown Chicago on Michigan Avenue. Our specialty is providing media, creative and consulting services related to short-form direct response television. We pride ourselves in fostering a positive work/life balance.
Eicoff is looking for an experienced Digital Media Buyer to join our Digital Media team! This position's responsibilities include planning, buying and tracking campaigns for our wide list of clients.
- Candidate will create media objectives and strategies.
- Develop client relationships and represent digital media in client engagements.
- Recommend channels, placements, targeting, KPI's and budgets.
- Collaborate with other team leaders in account services, planning, research and creative.
- Develop buying and negotiating strategies for maximizing media dollars.
- Create media plan flowcharts and media buy authorizations.
- Manage media budgets including billing reconciliations.
- Explore and evaluate new opportunities.
- Develop and execute test and learn programs.
- Monitor ad tracking and trafficing services.
- Use campaign data to optimize ad performance.
- Maintain relationships with publishers, networks and agency partners.
- 2 years of digital buying experience, preferably digital video buying.
- Ability to plan, buy and track campaigns for multiple clients.
- Knowledge of Third Party tracking.
- Experience with Nielsen XCR and knowledge of Adwords and YouTube Trueview.
- Experience with Programmatic tools (BrightRoll, DCM)
- Experience with Social Media Platforms (Facebook Power Editor, Instagram, YouTube - Adwords).
- Knowledge of television buying is a plus but not essential.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong analytical skills.