The ideal candidate for this position has a problem-solving approach to advertising, and a commitment to the business objectives of clients. Our success is predicated on the in-market success of our advertising. As David Ogilvy famously said, "If it doesn't sell, it isn't creative." (That's probably why he bought our agency.) Strong writing skills are a must, along with a strategic focus and facility with conceptual thinking. If you can speak/write en Español, all the better. Please provide a link to view your work with your application.
- Input on strategic development
- Concept development for video to appear across multiple channels, from longer length (up to 2 minutes) broadcast television to shorter digital video of all kinds
- Problem-solving approach to production; an appreciation for innovative ways to create video content
- Attention to detail. Some of our clients require significant legal compliance, and the lawyers can be picky.
- 3-5 years of advertising agency experience, ideally with exposure to TV and digital video
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, problem solving skills
- An interest in what's going on in the world of television and digital video, and a willingness to experiment with new approaches