Media Buyer - DRTV
This is a media buying position within the Direct Marketing group. The DRTV Buyer will plan, negotiate, buy, analyze and optimize Broadcast and Digital media.
- Performing various calculations to determine projected response levels, call volumes and audience delivery.
- Conferring with the other members of the media team to meet client marketing goals and objectives.
- Constructing post-buy analyses to determine actual delivery of the schedule – from both a Direct Response and Awareness basis.
- Inputting and maintaining daily/weekly schedules.
- Handling billing discrepancies with vendors.
- 3-4 years DRTV buying experience along with:
- Being comfortable working with budgets and numbers.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and detail oriented.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Excel, Work and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication and people skills; positive attitude and team player.
- Experience buying local marketing and national media preferred.
- Prior knowledge of media tools and Core DR is a plus but not required.